Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Update: Junior Jill Rekart

What up what up!!!!  From those I've talked to it seems like everyone has been having one fun summer, I know I am.  I have just been hanging out enjoying the awesomeness of being 21.  Unfortunately I haven't seen any of you guys (besides sami and where else than a lax tourney) this summer but I am pumped to see you guys in a month.


I started off my summer by taking a good ol summer class for the month of June (woot woot anatomy 2).  I have been coaching summer lacrosse and absolutely LOVE it.  The girls I coach are a riot and make it so much fun.  I started a few weeks ago mothers helpering/nannying for a 3 year old and two 6 week old twin baby girls.  I hope there is room on the team for 3 more because these girls are the cutest things ever and I might steal them by the end of the summer.  


Other then that I have just been hanging out with my friends from home and making sure to make the best of the summer.  Hope everyone has a bomb last month! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you all soon.


CAN'T WAIT TO TEAR UP THE OCEAN CITY LACROSSE FIELDS WITH SOME OF YOU IN A WEEK AND A HALF IT IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUNNNNNNNN


Rekk