Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer Update! Sophomore Ginny!

Yooo

I hope everyone is having a riot so far this summer... I know I am! I'm the worst at going on facebook/checking up on the blog at home when I'm not around my computer constantly, so I've absolutely loved catching up and reading through it all. I miss you guys like crazy but it seems like everyone is just having a total blast and I couldn't be happier to hear that!! For the past three weeks, actually, I've been coaching an insane amount at my old high school and Northwestern. It's been awesome... kinda reminds me of waking up for good old stretch club at 5:45 in the morning again (I'm due at 6 in the AM Mon-Fri ahhhh)!!! Wish I was walking out the door with all of you guys though :( For the most part, I've just been soaking up the rays at my friends pools/the beach/lake houses. My friend just bought some ridiculous "get tan faster and make it last longer" lotion and I immediately thought of Jamo's serious lotion (hahahah love yaaa). All in all, my summer has consisted of just hanging out with my best friends and family again (being in "pure heaven"- nico, do you say it now??), babysitting, coaching, just straight up "BWALLIN OUT" in the chi (i'm so long island) and staying active with that glorious workout packet! Welp, my sister just knocked out all of her teeth and I gotta go try to make her feel better... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE A BUNCH OF YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Love,
Gin